Remember that dry air?...
* One of the reasons your hair is conducting an electric charge, " Your hair is dehydrated." Harsh winters leave that hair of yours feeling dry.
Tricks that I use to help that frustrating static hair:
1. Conditioning Treatments: (Feed your hair moisture)
Weekly conditioning treatments/ leave in conditioners are a great way to start getting some moisture back into that hair of yours.
2. Hairspray: (Oh the good old faithful hairspray)
Simply hairspray your metal comb with hairspray. Comb from the roots to the tips of the hair.
*Plastic combs and brushes are balloons that you're running through your hair.
"Metal comb" Static will attach to the metal rather than the strands of your hair.
*Hairspray will help tame any of those flyaways without causing the hair to feel crunchy.
3. Dryer sheets / Hair sheets: Fight frizz on the go!
4. Hair Oils: Give your hair some TLC by moisturizing your hair strands.
*Can be applied on dry hair throughout the day to keep fly away.
2 views0 comments